Legacy Quest: Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 24 on Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:11 am
Latest topics
» [Guide] How to level your heroes fast from 1* to 3*
[Guide] How to level your heroes fast from 1* to 3* EmptyWed May 03, 2017 3:35 pm by Ultima

» [Guide] Gameplay Mechanics
[Guide] How to level your heroes fast from 1* to 3* EmptyWed May 03, 2017 3:25 pm by Ultima

» Forum Rules
[Guide] How to level your heroes fast from 1* to 3* EmptyWed May 03, 2017 12:46 am by Admin

» Guild Legacy Looking for Daily Active Players!
[Guide] How to level your heroes fast from 1* to 3* EmptyWed May 03, 2017 12:35 am by Ultima

» [Guide] All the Basics You need to Know about Equipments (Enhancing/Refining/Converting/Rerolling)
[Guide] How to level your heroes fast from 1* to 3* EmptyTue May 02, 2017 5:48 pm by Ultima

» [Guide] Valley of Trials - Legacy Quest: Rise of Heroes
[Guide] How to level your heroes fast from 1* to 3* EmptyTue May 02, 2017 5:21 pm by Ultima

» Thread for Simple Questions & Answers
[Guide] How to level your heroes fast from 1* to 3* EmptyTue May 02, 2017 5:20 pm by Ultima

» Arena Guide - Maximizing your Rewards from Arena (Legacy Quest: Rise of Heroes)
[Guide] How to level your heroes fast from 1* to 3* EmptyTue May 02, 2017 4:56 pm by Ultima

» [Guide] Exchanging Green Tokens for Skill Points for Starter Heroes
[Guide] How to level your heroes fast from 1* to 3* EmptyTue May 02, 2017 4:50 pm by Ultima

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Legacy Quest: Rise of Heroes on your social bookmarking website

[Guide] How to level your heroes fast from 1* to 3*

Go down

[Guide] How to level your heroes fast from 1* to 3* Empty [Guide] How to level your heroes fast from 1* to 3*

Post by Ultima Wed May 03, 2017 3:35 pm

Legacy Quest: Rise of Heroes

[Guide] How to level your heroes fast from 1* to 3*

I will share my personal experiences on how I level my heroes fast from 1* to 3*.

I classify my heroes into 2 categories here:

• Main heroes 

These are heroes that are good and I am going to use them for clearing content

• Benched heroes

These are heroes that are not so good but you still want to max them eventually and get them to 3* first.

However, even for main heroes, that are good, when you acquire them late in the game, they are only 1* and you want to level them fast to 5* (max ascend level).

These are the 3 methods that I use to power level them from 1* to 3*:

• Give the main heroes priority for expeditions up to 3*

• Let these 1* main heroes shadow your 4*/5* main heroes in main dungeons which you have already cleared in "S" grade

Personally, I let my 2~3 new main heroes shadow my 2 main AoE heroes (Cosmo & Kassra).

The AoE heroes will simply kill all the mobs and boss fast and clear the way while your new main heroes gain the experience just by shadowing them in dungeons.

• Use bind souls 

This is probably the fastest way if you have a lot of stocks of bind souls

Bind souls are obtained from Ancient City & as random rewards from clearing dungeons OR events.

As you can see, there is a demon soul in the picture (x2 soul bind experience)

Obtained from events Smile

[Guide] How to level your heroes fast from 1* to 3* Kf2liVK

For bench heroes, I simply send them on expeditions but give priority to main heroes when I get them.

0.5 ~ 1 day worth of expedition will level a 1* from level 1 to 30 (1* to 2*)

2 ~ 3 days worth of expeditions will level a 2* from level 1 to 40 (2* to 3*)

Ultima

Back to top Go down